Reliable and durable with no moving parts
- System can be integrated in liquid container during manufacturing process
- Avoids the need of additional openings for conventional sensors in liquid
- Replaces 2 or more sensors
- Compatible to automotive systems Data bus, OBD (On-Board Diagnostics) commercial PLC or
- Off the shelf components enable low production costs
- Compact design
Reliable solid state digital technology, avoiding common errors and inaccuracies caused by conventional
- Built-In Adaptability to future challenges, geometry and applications.
- Self diagnostic features reassures safe performance.
- Self calibrated system eliminates additional service costs.
- Low voltage low amperage consumption
- RFI EMI EMP proof
- Open end technology
- Scalability to future needs and requirements - Branching out. Future Automobile design may entail additional sensors
which will require firmware/software modifications only.
- Built-in safety features. Self-Health Monitoring
- Communication capabilities ( Bluetooth, wifi, GSM/CDMA/TDMA)